[Mesa-dev] Move adriconf to mesa repositories

Jean Hertel jean.hertel at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 4 16:25:21 UTC 2019

From: Emil Velikov <emil.l.velikov at gmail.com>
Sent: 4th april, 2019 13:08
>Yes I have interest in a configuration tool, although my vision varies
>a lot from what adriconf and its predecessor.

I'm super interested and open to hear yours, and other mesa devs, ideas
on how a good configuration utility should look and behave.
Feel free to reach over with ideas/suggestions/visions.
Anything you think could make the current situation better.

>That said, I don't mind if the project migrates under
>gitlab.fd.o/mesa/ - it would be beneficial to have it close-by.
>
>What I would strongly suggest is to add some documentation about patch
>submission, review process and releasing criteria/process.

I will try to come up with something this weekend regarding
patch submission, reviews and release criteria.
As soon as I have some documentation I will come back to you.

Thanks for the feedback on this.

Kind Regards,
Jean Hertel