[Mesa-dev] Mesa GitLab <-> AppVeyor integration

Eric Engestrom eric at engestrom.ch
Tue Aug 27 13:23:55 UTC 2019

On Tuesday, 2019-08-27 10:30:07 +0000, Jose Fonseca wrote:
> FYI, I've followed Eric Engestroms' instructions for better Mesa <-> AppVeyor integration.  (Thanks Eric.)
>
> I haven't tested, but hopefully this new integration method should now trigger Appveyor builds on pull requests too, which should come handy.
>
> I'm still keeping the old webhook method integration around (with a different name.)  So the list might receive duplicate notifications.  I'll disable this when we're satisfied the new method works well.
>
> For the record, these Appveyor runs are running on a separate Appveyor account dedicated for Mesa and FDO projects like Piglit, and not my personal Appveyor account.
>
> Jose

Thanks!

Looks like it didn't quite work though... MR !1779 [1] was created after
your email, and doesn't have the [external/appveyor] job on its pipeline.

I doubt there's much I could do that you can't to try to debug this, but
feel free to ask me :)

[1] https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/merge_requests/1779