[Mesa-dev] Switching to Gitlab Issues instead of Bugzilla?

Chris Wilson chris at chris-wilson.co.uk
Thu Aug 29 19:44:11 UTC 2019

Quoting Kenneth Graunke (2019-08-29 19:52:51)
> Some cons:
>
> - Moving bug reports between the kernel and Mesa would be harder.
>   We would have to open a bug in the other system.  (Then again,
>   moving bugs between Mesa and X or Wayland would be easier...)

All that I ask is that we move the kernel bugzilla along with it. Trying
to keep abreast of the bugs in the whole stack is important. Fwiw, the
kernel contains the https:////bugs.freedesktop.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=DRI
URL so would need some redirection for a few years...
-Chris