[Mesa-dev] Is it time to stop using the mailing list for patch review?

Dylan Baker dylan at pnwbakers.com
Mon Dec 9 23:07:44 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

I think its time we discussed whether we're going to continue to do patch review
on the mailing list, or if it it should all go through gitlab. I think we should
stop using the mailing list, here are some reasons:

1) Most development is happening on gitlab at this point, patches on the mailing
   list are often overlooked
2) The mailing list bypasses CI which potentially breaks the build
3) Probably more reasons I'm forgetting.

Please discuss,
Dylan