[Mesa-dev] Merge bot ("Marge") enabled

Eric Anholt eric at anholt.net
Fri Dec 13 22:22:28 UTC 2019

On Fri, Dec 13, 2019 at 1:35 PM Eric Anholt <eric at anholt.net> wrote:

> I finally got back around to experimenting with the gitlab merge bot,
> and it turns out that the day I spent a few weeks back I had actually
> given up 5 minutes before the finish line.
>
> Marge is now enabled for mesa/mesa, piglit, and parallel-deqp-runner.

First surprise!  Two of these repos had "pipelines must pass in order
to merge" unset in their settings, so Marge skipped the tests on her
first merge.  I've now set that (and also the fancy new "enable delete
source branch after merge" setting!) in those repositories.

Hopefully this doesn't break some other workflow.