[Mesa-dev] 2019 X.Org Board of Directors Elections Nomination period is NOW

Wentland, Harry Harry.Wentland at amd.com
Thu Feb 14 22:27:03 UTC 2019

Since we haven't seen an onslaught of nominations we've decided to extend the nomination period for another two weeks. Please consider nominating yourself or anyone else you think would be a suitable candidate. This is your chance to help steer the future of X.Org and serve the community.

Updated election schedule (if no further delays):
Jan 31 - nomination period begins
Feb 28 - extended nomination period ends
Mar 7  - publish candidates, membership deadline
Mar 14 - election period begins
Mar 28 - election period ends

Harry