[Mesa-dev] [Piglit] GitLab migration of Piglit

Den den.kos363 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 15:36:48 UTC 2019

> Given the discussion below, I think we'll make piglit a sub-project of
> mesa.  Those who need commit access to piglit but not mesa can be
> added directly to the piglit project.

Hi list.

Since piglit was also moved to the gitlab, same with mesa, our team is
interested in process workflow for contributing to it. Before (again,
same with mesa) we created mailing threads and after reviewing test was
pushed to master by somebody with access.
Now mesa got a new possibility for reviewing - merge requests, which
doesn't exist in piglit. Also, according to Jason's conclusion, anybody
can request commit access to piglit. But in this case how the review
process will be done?

Thank you in advance.