[Mesa-dev] How to get started to contribute (for EVOC)?

Adarsh Khubchandani adarsh.k at zoho.com
Wed Feb 27 15:06:53 UTC 2019

Hello everyone. My name is Adarsh Khubchandani and I am an engineering student from Mumbai, India. I have pretty decent knowledge of C, Java, Python, HTML, CSS as well as technical documentation. My question is how to get started as a contributor and apply for EVOC. The directions given on the site are pretty hazzy and say that you need to establish contact with mentor first before applying.

I am more interested in working on mesa/ OpenMax. Please guide me on the further steps.

Thanks.

---

Adarsh Khubchandani.https://www.zoho.com/mail/

https://askhubchandani.github.io