[Mesa-dev] DriConf replacement

Rithvik Patibandla rithvikp98 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 08:58:27 UTC 2019

Hi,

I am a college senior from India. I have been looking for new open
source projects that I can contribute to and I found a project idea on
Xorg's website named `DriConf replacement` [1]. I want to work on this
project and I was wondering if it is still open and up-for-grabs? If
yes, can anyone direct me on how to proceed? I built a GUI using Qt as
part of GSoC 2017 [2] so I have some experience in that area but I am
new to Xorg, so any help would be appreciated.

[1] https://www.x.org/wiki/SummerOfCodeIdeas/
[2] https://github.com/rithvikp1998/cpd

Thank You

- Rithvik