[Mesa-dev] mesa git break nvidia opencl

andreas.benzler at googlemail.com andreas.benzler at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 13 14:22:52 UTC 2019

Hello Jan,

clinfo shows a little bit of opencl info while no "mesa" card is with
the machine.

That's wrong:

flatpak --command=/bin/bash run online.winehub.GPUViewer

clinfo
Number of platforms                               1
  Platform Name                                   Clover
  Platform Vendor                                 Mesa
  Platform Version                                OpenCL 1.1 Mesa
18.3.1
  Platform Profile                                FULL_PROFILE
  Platform Extensions                             cl_khr_icd
  Platform Extensions function suffix             MESA

  Platform Name                                   Clover
Number of devices                                 0

NULL platform behavior
  clGetPlatformInfo(NULL, CL_PLATFORM_NAME, ...)  Clover
  clGetDeviceIDs(NULL, CL_DEVICE_TYPE_ALL, ...)
  clCreateContext(NULL, ...) [default]            No devices found in
platform
  clCreateContextFromType(NULL, CL_DEVICE_TYPE_DEFAULT)  No devices
found in platform
  clCreateContextFromType(NULL, CL_DEVICE_TYPE_CPU)  No devices found
in platform
  clCreateContextFromType(NULL, CL_DEVICE_TYPE_GPU)  No devices found
in platform
  clCreateContextFromType(NULL, CL_DEVICE_TYPE_ACCELERATOR)  No devices
found in platform
  clCreateContextFromType(NULL, CL_DEVICE_TYPE_CUSTOM)  No devices
found in platform
  clCreateContextFromType(NULL, CL_DEVICE_TYPE_ALL)  No devices found
in platform

ICD loader properties
  ICD loader Name                                 OpenCL ICD Loader
  ICD loader Vendor                               OCL Icd free software
  ICD loader Version                              2.2.12
  ICD loader Profile                              OpenCL 2.2

AndyBe