[Mesa-dev] Meson configuration for bare-bones osmesa

Dylan Baker dylan at pnwbakers.com
Tue Jan 15 19:46:17 UTC 2019

Quoting Chuck Atkins (2019-01-15 11:17:43)
> I'm jumping into Meson land now and I'm trying to configure the most recent
> release, 18.3.1, to build a minimal OSMesa containing only softpipe.  So I'm
> trying to make sure everything is explicitly disabled and only turning on the
> few pieces I need:
>

>     meson -Ddebug=false -Degl=false -Dgbm=false -Dopengl=true -Dgles1=false

BTW, meson is more like cmake, it has predefined build profiles so there is no
debug option. We default to 'debugoptimized', which is -O2 -g, there's also
'debug': -O0 -g, 'release': -O2, and 'plain': ''. There's a separate toggle for
asserts -Dn_debug.

Dylan