[Mesa-dev] Thoughts after hitting 100 merge requests?

Lionel Landwerlin lionel.g.landwerlin at intel.com
Wed Jan 16 13:00:57 UTC 2019

- I'm pretty happy with the discussion on a particular point/location of
a change.
   A lot more readable than a long chain of email.

- Having issues with the comments not always showing up on a particular
commit of an MR (but it looks like gitlab is aware of that issue)

- The Rb/Ab tags were nice to have with patchwork but did not always
work and also I tended to add them manually.
   So not really a problem, it's just so tempting to press the merge
button without adding them first :)

- It seems we only get notifications when adding to an MR, I could like
to subscribe to particular tags

Overall pretty happy :)

-
Lionel