[Mesa-dev] Thoughts after hitting 100 merge requests?

Erik Faye-Lund erik.faye-lund at collabora.com
Thu Jan 17 14:55:44 UTC 2019

On Thu, 2019-01-17 at 10:00 +0100, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> On 2019-01-17 8:38 a.m., Erik Faye-Lund wrote:
> > 3. There's some browsing-pain with the commit list. For instance, I
> > always second-guess if the latest commit is at the top or bottom.
>
> At the top, same as in all Git related tools I've seen.

One would think all tools would have the sense to do this, but sadly
this isn't the case. One major player decided to do this differently;
GitHub. Since I use both Github and Gitlab, this difference keeps
confusing me.

It could have been made obvious for instance by showing the commit-
graph next to the commit-list, decorating it with the branch head in
one end and clear continuation in the other.