[Mesa-dev] [MR] spirv/nir: handle location decorations on block interface members, plus cleaning

apinheiro apinheiro at igalia.com
Wed Jan 23 15:11:33 UTC 2019

While doing a review of the current ARB_gl_spirv series, I found that
this one also applies to Vulkan, and fixes some Vulkan tests, so I
preferred to send it in advance, and keep any ARB_gl_spirv series to
review to only apply to OpenGL.

FWIW, this was sent a long time ago [1], but since then the patch needed
several updates. We are also dropping the third patch of that series, as
right now it is not working/fixing as intended (investigate it just
added to my TODO, but will not have too much priority).

As part of this, I also took the Vulkan tests from a custom vkrunner
branch, and imported to piglit. You can find them here [2], but I will
send in short to the piglit mailing list to be reviewed.

[1] https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/series/40797/

[2]
https://github.com/Igalia/piglit/tree/review/handle-block-member-location

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/merge_requests/142