[Mesa-dev] Thoughts after hitting 100 merge requests?

Rob Clark robdclark at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 00:21:39 UTC 2019

I guess as discovered with
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/merge_requests/47 maybe we
should wait to turn on merging MRs via web until we have at least some
basic build-test CI wired up.. the downside is slower 'maintainer'
response (if I am working on some long running branch I tend to
postpone pushing changes from others until I am in a good state to
rebase, but at least when I merge things via cmdline I do a build test
and sanity test on at at least one driver ;-))

BR,
-R