[Mesa-dev] [RFC] ACO: A New Compiler Backend for RADV

Jason Ekstrand jason at jlekstrand.net
Wed Jul 3 17:37:17 UTC 2019

Congratulations on this monumental achievement!  Bringing up a whole
back-end compiler is a huge amount of work and doing it in a year with only
a couple of people is pretty impressive.  It's great to see this work
finally see the light of day and I look forward to seeing how it progresses
going forward.

--Jason