[Mesa-dev] Getting write permissions on the mesa repo to push panfrost stuff

Boris Brezillon boris.brezillon at collabora.com
Thu Jul 4 12:23:44 UTC 2019

Hello,

Alyssa recently proposed that I push my own panfrost-related
submissions once they received proper review and are considered
ready to merged (meaning that received enough A-b/R-b tags).

In order to do that, I'd need to obtain write permissions on the git
repo. Note that I already have an account on fd.o (my nick is
bbrezillon). I guess Alyssa and/or Tomew will ack this request soon. Let
me know if you need anything else from me.

Regards,

Boris