[Mesa-dev] Getting write permissions on the mesa repo to push panfrost stuff

Kenneth Graunke kenneth at whitecape.org
Fri Jul 5 03:49:32 UTC 2019

On Thursday, July 4, 2019 5:23:44 AM PDT Boris Brezillon wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Alyssa recently proposed that I push my own panfrost-related
> submissions once they received proper review and are considered
> ready to merged (meaning that received enough A-b/R-b tags).
>
> In order to do that, I'd need to obtain write permissions on the git
> repo. Note that I already have an account on fd.o (my nick is
> bbrezillon). I guess Alyssa and/or Tomew will ack this request soon. Let
> me know if you need anything else from me.
>
> Regards,
>
> Boris

Hi there!

I just added @bbrezillon as a "Developer" on gitlab.fdo/mesa, which
should grant you commit access!

I noticed that there are two similar looking Gitlab accounts:

    @bbrezillon - Boris Brezillon
    @bbrezillion - Boris Brezillon

The former seems to be active, and the latter not so much.  Is that also
yours - just a typo?  Should it be deleted?  Just wanted to make sure
people aren't trying to spoof you, and that I got the right account...

--Ken