[Mesa-dev] nir/compiler: keep same bit size when lowering with flrp

Andres Gomez agomez at igalia.com
Wed Jul 10 11:58:22 UTC 2019

This was probably not caught before because no supported test was
exercising the flrp lowering with other bit size different than 32.

With the arrival of VK_KHR_shader_float_controls we will have some of
those and, unless we keep the bit size, we will end with something
like:

../src/compiler/nir/nir_builder.h:420: nir_builder_alu_instr_finish_and_insert: Assertion `src_bit_size == bit_size' failed.

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/merge_requests/1304

--
Br,

Andres