[Mesa-dev] Is EVOC real or fake?

Rob Clark robdclark at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 22:37:16 UTC 2019

Thanks Alex.  Adding evoc list.

And I'd also like to point out that the mentors (and xorg board
members, etc) are all volunteers who are also busy with their existing
work and flooded inboxes (and in general finding people with bandwidth
to be a mentor is the hardest thing).  Students who show some
initiative and dig in to whatever upstream project under the xorg
umbrella (mesa/xorg/drm/etc) usually get a better response.

BR,
-R