[Mesa-dev] drm-shim for faking GEM drivers using simulators or noop.

Eric Anholt eric at anholt.net
Thu Mar 21 19:04:58 UTC 2019

I've just put up a new repo that I'm hoping to use to enable automatic
shader-db results for various drivers on Gitlab CI merge requests (and
maybe with some more work, delete the simulator backends of vc4 and v3d).

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/anholt/drm-shim

I've copied a bit of Mesa stuff out for convenience, but that ends up
actually being most of the code in the repo since it's not really that
much work.  Alternatively, I have a branch of most of it, inside of
Mesa, if we wanted to just add it in as one of the tools.

Does anyone have any strong feelings about where it should go?
mesa/mesa, mesa/drm-shim, or anholt/drm-shim?