[Mesa-dev] r600

Gert Wollny gw.fossdev at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 11:07:40 UTC 2019

Hello Dave,

I was wondering how much interest you still have in R600? I'm preparing
to start feeding my NIR work as MRs to continue my work in-tree. It is
currently only for Evergreen and still far from feature parity
with TGSI (no tesselation, no images, nor SSBOs), some things regress,
but some things are also fixed, so obviously the backend will only be
enabled on explicit request.

Before that I'd like to un-tabbify the whole r600 driver code, because
all the other parts of mesa I've been touching use spaces, and it makes
it more convenient to have the same WS handling everywhere.

Whould this be okay with you?

Best,
Gert