[Mesa-dev] [ANNOUNCE] mesa 19.2.0-rc2

apinheiro apinheiro at igalia.com
Thu Sep 5 08:21:23 UTC 2019

On 5/9/19 0:57, Dylan Baker wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> I'd like to announce the availability of mesa-19.2.0-rc2. This is the
> culmination of two weeks worth of work. Due to maintenance the Intel CI is not
> running, but I've built and tested this locally. I would have preferred to get
> more testing, but being two weeks out from -rc1 I wanted to get a release out.
>
> Dylan

I would like to nominate the following v3d patch:

"broadcom/v3d: Allow importing linear BOs with arbitrary offset/stride" [1]

I already mentioned that patch on the "[Mesa-dev] Mesa 19.2.0 release
plan" thread, but I forgot to CC mesa-stable. Sorry for that.

FWIW, the patch fixes the following piglit tests:

spec/ext_image_dma_buf_import/ext_image_dma_buf_import-sample_nv12
spec/ext_image_dma_buf_import/ext_image_dma_buf_import-sample_yuv420
spec/ext_image_dma_buf_import/ext_image_dma_buf_import-sample_yvu420

[1]
https://gitlab.igalia.com/graphics/mesa/commit/873b092e9110a0605293db7bc1c5bcb749cf9a28