[Mesa-dev] Switching to Gitlab Issues instead of Bugzilla?

Kristian Høgsberg hoegsberg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 16:51:22 UTC 2019

On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 8:45 AM Adam Jackson <ajax at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2019-08-29 at 11:52 -0700, Kenneth Graunke wrote:
>
> > What do people think?  If folks are in favor, Daniel can migrate
> > everything for us, like he did with the other projects.  If not,
> > I'd like to hear what people's concerns are.
>
> It's been almost three weeks, and this seems to have resulted in broad
> consensus and very little objection, mostly around how to build
> searches effectively. So, let's do it.
>
> I've enabled filing issues for the remaining mesa projects that didn't
> have it already (vkpipeline-db, shader-db, drm, and mesa itself). I
> also turned merge requests on for mesa/drm (which is just libdrm, not
> the kernel). I'll be going through bugzilla for the Mesa and DRI
> products and migrating or closing bugs as appropriate. After each
> component is migrated it will be closed for bug entry, so there will be
> a small window here where bugs can be filed in two places, hopefully
> this shouldn't cause too much confusion.

Thanks Adam! I moved the freedreno bugs from krh/mesa to mesa/mesa.
For reference, here's the commandline I pieced together from Adam's
pointers:

https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/api/issues.html#move-an-issue

and

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/profile/personal_access_tokens

and then:

for i in {1..46}; do echo move issue $i; curl --header "PRIVATE-TOKEN:
$token" --form to_project_id=176
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/api/v4/projects/420/issues/$i/move;
echo; done

Kristian