[Mesa-dev] remaining 20.2 patches

Dylan Baker dylan at pnwbakers.com
Wed Dec 2 23:03:23 UTC 2020

I have it applied now. AMD code switched to using clang-format since
then, so the code looks completely different than it did before. I had
to copy the clang-format configuration to the 20.2 branch and run it on
the llvm directory to get the patch to apply. The results of that are on
the staging branch now.

Dylan

Quoting Timothy Arceri (2020-12-01 15:17:27)