[Mesa-dev] st/pbo: fix pbo uploads without PIPE_CAP_TGSI_VS_LAYER_VIEWPORT

Mike Blumenkrantz michael.blumenkrantz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 15:55:43 UTC 2020

Hi Ilia,

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking here.

This patch doesn't change anything related to gl_Layer reads, it just
forces the geometry shader codepath unconditionally when VS_LAYER_VIEWPORT
isn't enabled in order to successfully write the gl_Layer output. If
anything, this should be beneficial to those nvidia chipsets based on your
description since previously the fragment shader would've had nothing to
read.

Mike