[Mesa-dev] Broken rendering of glxgears on S/390 architecture (64bit, BigEndian)

Rob Clark robdclark at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 03:53:45 UTC 2020

it seems like BE vs formats (vs llvm) is a constant nightmare, because
there are essentially no mesa dev's working on BE devices (ie. issues
are generally discovered long after the fact when mesa changes finally
propagate into into enterprise distros).. but with gitlab we have now
a sane scheme to plug in more decentralized CI runners if someone
wants to step up and figure out how get some BE test coverage into
CI.. just saying.. ;-)

BR,
-R