[Mesa-dev] Merging experimental r600/nir code

Gert Wollny gw.fossdev at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 12:21:28 UTC 2020

Hello Dieter,

Am Mittwoch, den 12.02.2020, 10:53 +0100 schrieb Gert Wollny:

> When I enable radeonsi linking libgallium_dri.so seems to take
> forever, that is so far it is not finished and it is running for
> quite some time (>15 min). I'll get back to you when I get some
> result.

For me in the end the current mesa git TOT builds fine with
r600,radeonsi,swrast enabled.

My compile flags are

"-Wall, -Wextra, -Wdeprecated-declarations, -O2, -g, -funroll-loops,
-ftree-vectorize, -pthread, -march=native, -mtune=native, -mno-xop"
with  "native" being AMD 6300 FX.

So I guess the build failure on your side is either triggered by the
gcc version, or some specific optimization flag. - Or did the error
occure in the  b_pgo=use stage? I didn't test this.

Hope that helps,
Gert