[Mesa-dev] [ANNOUNCE] Mesa 20.0 branchpoint planned for 2020/01/29, Milestone opened

Pierre Moreau dev at pmoreau.org
Fri Jan 31 01:33:44 UTC 2020

On 2020-01-31 — 01:48, Dieter Nützel wrote:
> @Pierre and Karol
> Now I get this with 'llvmorg-10.0.0-rc1' and current 'SPIRV-LLVM-Translator'
> master:

I’m recompiling LLVM to that tag and see what I get, but it looks like for some
reason it forgets to link against LLVMSPIRVLib, which is surprising.

Are you building within LLVM, or out of tree? And did you set
`LLVM_SPIRV_BUILD_EXTERNAL` manually when configuring with CMake?

I am wondering if something might have gone wrong with
https://github.com/KhronosGroup/SPIRV-LLVM-Translator/commit/b152e65976d7b764601cba134faf94d530f7b9b8,
though I don’t see what at first look.

Pierre