[Mesa-dev] [ANNOUNCE] mesa 20.1.0

Eric Engestrom eric at engestrom.ch
Wed Jun 3 14:57:00 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I accidentally signed the tarball with an old & expired key I still had
lying around.

I have now replaced the .sig file (still at the same location:
https://mesa.freedesktop.org/archive/mesa-20.1.0.tar.xz.sig) with one
generated by my correct key, ie. 57551DE15B968F6341C248F68D8E31AFC32428A6

For those worried this could've been a way to sneak something in there,
only the signature changed, and the new signature is the one I've been
using for the other releases I did. The tarball hasn't been touched in
all this, so its hash is still the same.
If anything, that's one more signature of the same file :)

Sorry about the mixup,
Eric