[Mesa-dev] X.Org GSoC 2020 - call for project ideas and mentors

Trevor Woerner twoerner at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 05:24:09 UTC 2020

Hello!

Once again X.Org has been fortunate to have been chosen to be part of GSoC!

Starting March 16 (this Monday) students will be able to register and
submit their applications for GSoC.

If you can spare a moment, please take a look at our current "idea"
page which help students to start thinking about potential project
ideas: https://www.x.org/wiki/SummerOfCodeIdeas/

If you have any project ideas that might suit a post-secondary
student, please add them to the list, or email me the details and I'll
be happy to update the list on your behalf. Conversely, if there are
projects on that list that are no longer relevant, please let me know
and I'll take them down.

Also, if you are considering being a mentor, please get in touch so I
can add you to the list.

If you have any thoughts or questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Best regards,
    Trevor