[Mesa-dev] New Mesa3D.org website proposal

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Thu May 7 17:35:13 UTC 2020

Hi,

On Thu, 7 May 2020 at 18:08, Erik Faye-Lund
<erik.faye-lund at collabora.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2020-05-07 at 11:03 -0600, Brian Paul wrote:
> > It seems like only the front page is served at the moment.  Is it
> > possible to get a look at the rest?  The front page looks nice.
>
> Yeah, we need to set up docs.mesa3d.org first. I haven't bothered
> setting up the temporary URLs yet, but my current preview is hosted
> here:

After the nginx infrastructure work over the past few weeks, we can
now actually set up redirects. So I think the better thing would be to
assume this will be www.mesa3d.org hosted on Pages, then have
redirects over for tarball downloads.

Brian, could you please add a DNS entry for archive.mesa3d.org as a
CNAME to annarchy.freedesktop.org, and docs.mesa3d.org as a CNAME to
gitlab.freedesktop.org? If you can do that, I'll get the archive
hosting set up separately, then when we're ready we can cut over
www.mesa3d.org and mesa3d.org to Pages.

Cheers,
Daniel