[Mesa-dev] New Mesa3D.org website proposal

Erik Faye-Lund erik.faye-lund at collabora.com
Tue May 12 10:17:52 UTC 2020

On Thu, 2020-05-07 at 11:03 -0600, Brian Paul wrote:
> On 05/07/2020 04:33 AM, Erik Faye-Lund wrote:
> > Hey Brian
> >
> > TLDR; are you OK with me moving forward with the rework of
> > mesa3d.org?
>
> Yes...

Cool! We've now set up a repo here:

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa3d.org

I pushed the bare minimum (ish) there so far, and sent a MR for the
importing of the news and article-redirects. This is now being served
here:

https://mesa.pages.freedesktop.org/mesa3d.org/

(there's a problem with some URLs, due to me not setting --baseURL,
sent an MR for that as well)

I have a work-in-progress version of a rewritten webmaster.html (turned
into a more of an "about mesa3d.org"-page), describing how the site is
(well, will be once we're done) structured, and how to send changes.