[Mesa-dev] RFC: Memory allocation on Mesa

Jason Ekstrand jason at jlekstrand.net
Tue May 12 14:23:39 UTC 2020

I have given some thought as to how we could do it in our compiler
stack.  It basically comes down to adding a new type of ralloc context
which takes a Vulkan allocator struct.  If the parent context has such
a struct, that allocator gets used.  It wouldn't be that hard; I've
just not gone to the effort of wiring it up.

--Jason