[Mesa-dev] Plan for merging v3dv in mesa

apinheiro apinheiro at igalia.com
Thu Sep 17 21:48:40 UTC 2020

On 17/9/20 19:13, Jason Ekstrand wrote:
> One more comment:  Could you make a big WIP MR with the whole driver
> to act as a pointer to the branch for now?

Here you are:

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/-/merge_requests/6766

>   Then it can be the thing
> that gets merged once the stuff in a and b land.

Trying to make things easier, I listed the commits for the a) and b)
categories:

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/-/merge_requests/6766#note_628333

I hope those links makes skim them easy (and provide feedback about
which MR to create)