[Mesa-dev] deqp-runner 0.5.0 released

Eric Anholt eric at anholt.net
Sat Jan 30 00:09:41 UTC 2021

Just wanted to give a heads up that I've pushed a new release of the
deqp runner with fixes for test runtime based on today's investigation
into the cost of including skipped tests in the list of tests to run.
I've retuned the maximum test group size and disabled (by default)
some test group size smarts that were costing us runtime.

The overall effect on one of my cheza deqp-vk runs locally is a
runtime reduction from 8:34 to 4:39.

If you're using piglit's deqp or parallel-deqp-runner, please check it
out.  Your test runtimes (and error logging, and summaries, and flake
handling, and regressoin tracking, and etc.) should all be improved.
Installation instructions at:

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/anholt/deqp-runner