[Mesa-dev] 2021 X.Org Foundation Membership renewal ENDS on THURSDAY Mar 11

Harry Wentland harry.wentland at amd.com
Mon Mar 8 22:06:33 UTC 2021

The nomination period for the 2021 X.Org Foundation Board of Directors
Election closed yesterday and the election is rapidly approaching. We
currently only see membership renewals for 59 people.

If you have not renewed your membership please do so by Thursday, Mar 11
at https://members.x.org.

The nominated candidates will be announced a week from yesterday.

There were some hickups with our earlier emails and we realize some of
you may have not received them. To ensure you receive this email we're
BCCing any member that has been registered as a member in the last 2 years.

** Election Schedule **

Nomination period Start: Mon 22nd February
Nomination period End: Sun 7th March
Deadline of X.Org membership application or renewal: Thu 11th March
Publication of Candidates & start of Candidate QA: Mon 15th March
Election Planned Start: Mon 22nd March anywhere on earth
Election Planned End: Sun 4th April anywhere on earth

** Election Committee **

  * Eric Anholt
  * Mark Filion
  * Keith Packard
  * Harry Wentland

Thanks,
Harry Wentland,
on behalf of the X.Org elections committee