[Mesa-dev] docs: consistent language

Jason Ekstrand jason at jlekstrand.net
Mon Mar 15 20:53:46 UTC 2021

Three comments:

 1. +1
 2. Khronos has generally standardized on American English in their
specs so I guess that provides some sort of prior art or something.
 3. I'd generally be a fan of encouraging American spellings in common
code as well.  As someone who doesn't use auto-complete, having to
remember which variable is named "color" and which is "colour" would
get painful.  Fortunately, we don't have a whole lot of variation here
but it'd be good to keep consistency.

--Jason