[Mesa-dev] docs: consistent language

Erik Faye-Lund erik.faye-lund at collabora.com
Tue Mar 16 12:19:43 UTC 2021

Just one detail to fill in:

I just got a question on #dri-devel if this suggestion would place an
additional burden on most developers to additionally look up every word
of new documentation to see if it's US or UK English.

I'm not proposing to place any additional burden on people writing
docs. I think it's fine if people do a best-effort (which arguably can
be low; this isn't a very important detail), and then we'll either
catch things during reviews or fix it up afterwards.

It's not like the Mesa docs are perfect in terms of spelling or grammar
anyway, I just want to resolve which of the forks in the road we follow
trying to clean things up ;)