[Mesa-dev] docs: consistent language

Emmanuel Gil Peyrot linkmauve at linkmauve.fr
Tue Mar 16 18:19:20 UTC 2021

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 15, 2021 at 01:44:18PM +0100, Erik Faye-Lund wrote:
> The main reason I want to standardize on an English variant is that I'm
> trying create a word-list for domain-specific/technical language to
> detect spelling mistakes in the docs more easily.

Are you aware of codespell[1]?  It already contains a list of common
spelling mistakes, and supports an exclusion list for domain-specific
words we want to keep, for instance we don’t want to “fix” LOD → LOAD so
we can write LOD in a file and pass --ignore-words=that-file when
running it in CI.

[1] https://pypi.org/project/codespell/

--
Emmanuel Gil Peyrot