[Mesa-dev] docs: consistent language

Erik Faye-Lund erik.faye-lund at collabora.com
Wed Mar 17 12:02:15 UTC 2021

On Mon, 2021-03-15 at 10:54 -0700, Ian Romanick wrote:

> If anyone doesn't feel comfortable speaking out publicly about this,
> please feel free to contact Erik or me privately.

Just thought I'd mention; I've gotten a vote against the proposal
through other channels. Because I haven't gotten explicit permission to
name the person, I'm not doing so here.

The person said it's not a hill they're willing to die on, though. But
it's worth mentioning.

My understanding is that the vote against is a vote to effectively
leave the english variant undefined, similar to what Wikipedia does. So
not really a vote for some other specific variant of English.