[Mesa-dev] mesa compilatin

Ernst Sjöstrand ernstp at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 09:20:34 UTC 2021

The Mesa project itself has no support for building debian packages, it's
something added ontop by debian based distributions.

There are various updated packages for Ubuntu on Launchpad in a number of
PPAs like Oibaf and Kisak PPAs.
Also this guy has a PPA:
https://launchpad.net/~ernstp/+archive/ubuntu/mesarc

If you want to build packages locally I suggest cloning from
https://salsa.debian.org/xorg-team/lib/mesa
and then searching general instructions for how to build debian packages.

//E

Den tors 30 sep. 2021 kl 09:45 skrev rajeev agrawal <rjv.16agrawal at gmail.com