Sticky thread for quicklinks

Filip Gawin filip at gawin.net
Wed Nov 9 16:26:42 UTC 2022

Hi, in other projects I've seen successful usage of sticky thread to collect bookmarks ( stuff which you usually wouldn't put on wiki).
Because we can use less formal language, end users and new contributors can more easily find stuff. Also answer to question "no guide at all or link to good enough one?" is obvious (especially with stuff not directly connected to mesa).

I'm suggesting this, because I think that each potential step to having better quality bug reports is gonna make the life of maintainers easier.

Quick draft of idea: https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/-/issues/7653

I'm looking forward to your answers if this is a good idea and suggestions, Filip.