Zink MR signoff tags

Erik Faye-Lund erik.faye-lund at collabora.com
Wed Oct 5 15:21:45 UTC 2022

On Wed, 2022-10-05 at 08:20 -0400, Alyssa Rosenzweig wrote:
> + for not requiring rb/ab tags ...

I think it's time to think about making this change all over Mesa as
well. We're deeply in bed with GitLab by now, so I don't think there's
a realistic chance that this isn't going to just be duplicate info any
time soon...

--
Erik Faye-Lund
Principal Engineer

Collabora Ltd.
Platinum Building, St John's Innovation Park, Cambridge CB4 0DS, United
Kingdom
Registered in England & Wales, no. 5513718