Mesa3D crash reporting

Jose Fonseca jfonseca at vmware.com
Thu Apr 6 08:13:36 UTC 2023

This is on Windows + WSL?  Or native Windows?

Either way, to record OpenGL calls you should look into https://apitrace.github.io/  .  No source code modification necessary.

It should record all calls up to (and including) the call that triggered the crash.   But if llvmpipe works better, I recommend recording the calls with it so developers have the full trace past the crash.

Once you have that, you should be able to provide the trace in an bug report so D3D12 driver developers can look into it.

Jose