meson-internal__install error on orange pi 5

Eric Engestrom eric at engestrom.ch
Mon Apr 24 20:34:10 UTC 2023

Hi Nate.

If you read the error message you posted, near the end it says:
> This is a Meson bug and should be reported!

You might have got confused between Meson and Mesa, but those are
two completely unrelated projects :)

The first thing you should try is to update your system, and in particular
Meson.
If the problem persists, try the alternative Meson installation methods
listed here, to make sure you really are using the current version:
https://mesonbuild.com/Getting-meson.html

If you still have this issue with the current version of Meson, you should
have a look at the known Meson issues here, and report one if it's not
already been reported:
https://github.com/mesonbuild/meson/issues

If you're not sure, reporting an already known issue is less of a problem
than no-one reporting it :)

Cheers,
Eric