MesaGL development on Fedora

Mischa Baars mjbaars1977 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 10:50:41 UTC 2023

In continuation of our earlier conversation (
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/-/issues/10257):

I did not get this error message creating a fork of the GNOME/gtk project
five minutes ago, but I do get the message when trying to create a fork of
the mesa project: An error occurred while forking the project. Please try
again.

Any idea why?

Regards,
Mischa.