XOrg Evoc [OpenMAX MJPEG decode]

P0512 Hrushikesh hrushikesh20thegreat at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 16:41:11 UTC 2023

Hello Community,

I am Hrushikesh from India, pursuing my Masters in Core Computer Science. I am interested in working on OpenMax MJPEG decode project. I have  good overview of Video codecs / Multimedia. I want to gain more information about to project. If the community can help me with some starter guides, reference links which will help me get started with understanding the project.

Once I get comfortable, I will start writing a Proposal and share it with the community for feedback.

Looking forward for an amazing Journey.

Thank You

Hrushikesh Rao Naidnur