Mesa >= 23.3.x and python 2.6 ...

Stefan Dirsch sndirsch at suse.com
Fri Jan 19 19:32:53 UTC 2024

On Fri, Jan 19, 2024 at 12:35:58PM -0500, Matt Turner wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 18, 2024 at 10:22 AM Stefan Dirsch <sndirsch at suse.com> wrote:
> > I noticed that with version 23.3.x Mesa no longer can be built with python
> > 2.6. It still worked with Mesa 23.2.1.
>
> For anyone who got this far and was completely incredulous... this
> (and the subject) is typo'd -- the problem is about Python 3.6, not
> 2.6.

I'm pretty sure you were the first and only one. :-( I've corrected it in the
body by doing a reply to my own message, but how do I correct a typo in the
subject ... I'll try to send the message again with also the correct
subject. Then I'll be blamed for bringing up the same topic twice and spamming
the list. Sigh.

Thanks for having a look at the message nevertheless!

Thanks,
Stefan

Public Key available
Stefan Dirsch (Res. & Dev.)   SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH
Tel: 0911-740 53 0            Frankenstraße 146
FAX: 0911-740 53 479          D-90461 Nürnberg
http://www.suse.de            Germany