Regarding the project "Piglit for VA-API"

Nikhil Chouhan nikhilchouhan2002 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 20:49:54 UTC 2024

Hello everyone. I'm a student who has been using GNU/Linux for years and
now wanted to contribute to its cause by helping in its development. I want
to work on the project mentioned in the subject, and would love to hear
from anyone who could likely mentor me in this project. I won't lie, I know
programming and have quite a few projects under my belt but am a newbie in
developing for big organisations, and hence my need for a mentor.
I will be looking forward to the replies. Thanks.